By getting trained in maritime industry you will ensure employment in a well-paid field. You can work either at sea or on land. Maritime professionals are needed e.g. on ships, in administration, shipping companies, ports, sea survey, and fairway maintenance.
The seafaring industry is going digital and the technology on ships is developing at an accelerating pace. Modern mariners are also required to master the technology. Novia operates at the Aboa Mare campus an RDI unit where we use simulations to research the actions of people, test new technologies, and develop new solutions for the maritime industry. We also continuously develop new simulation tools and environments.
Our school is internationally recognised, and we have students both from Finland and abroad.
Novia – Aboa Mare
- Bachelor of Maritime Management, Captain
- Bachelor of Engineering, Maritime Technology
- Master of Engineering/Maritime Management, Maritime Management
- Master of Engineering, Autonomous Maritime Operations
- Sea Captain, also as multi-form studies